thunderfire division of netease games (montreal) is a key part of the netease games, a leading game developer, and publisher focusing on delivering top-quality gaming experiences.
in order to continue to scale our growth in canada, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate product specialist who can play an important role in product development, drive results and directly impact the business performance of large-scale games.
• working closely with the production team to help define and develop the product goals, strategy, and roadmap
• help shape game feature and success criteria related to progression, retention, and economy
• analyze numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusion based on findings
• analyze the market to understand factors of success and find innovative ways to meet those specifications
• at least 3 years of experience in product management, analytics, or a data-focused role.
• experience managing a product throughout the phases of its life cycle
• demonstrated experience translating product requirements into feature requirements.
• work autonomously, dealing with or flagging blocking issues as they arise
• experience working within a cross-discipline collaboration
• have deep knowledge of the game market and the players